"Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it."
- Samuel Johnson
CALL 781 449-4815
Ms. Wasserman believes that the better informed you are, the better able you will be to use her services wisely and cost-effectively. Part of her role -- whether as mediator or lawyer -- is to educate her clients. Ms. Wasserman has selected the following links for their usefulness to clients going through divorce and other family difficulties. With respect to links provided under "Tax Information," please note that the Internal Revenue Service website does not annually update every online Publication it provides.
These resource links to other websites are provided for your convenience
and general information. These websites are independent of, and have no
business connection whatsoever with, Reach Accord or Ms. Wasserman. Reach
Accord and Ms. Wasserman are not responsible for their content.
Parents and Children
Massachusetts Probate and Family Court -- Selected Forms and Information
- Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines (effective September 15, 2017)
- Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines Worksheet Sample (effective September 15, 2017)
- Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines Worksheet Instructions (effective September 15, 2017)
- Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines Chart (effective September 15, 2017)
- Massachusetts Court-Approved Parent Education Programs
- Massachusetts Financial Statement Short Form
- Massachusetts Financial Statement Long Form
- Financial Statement, Schedule A (Monthly Self-Employment or Business Income)
- Financial Statement, Schedule B (Rent From Income Producing Property)
- Model Parenting Plans
- AFCC Shared Parenting
Social Security Information
Tax Information -- IRS Publications